Keep up to date with the latest products at Surimex
IntraOx Needle – Needle for Intraosseous Infusion
INTRAOX is a disposable device used to provide and infuse liquids and drugs under emergency conditions, when the common vascular access is not available or not immediately available.
Intraosseous access can be an appropriate and quick alternative to treat shocked patients in critical conditions.
Due to the particular structure of the support, this disposable is suitable to obtain a highly precise infusion.
The needle is equipped with a universal luer lock connector to guarantee connection with any kind of syringe currently available.
EpiLong VPC – Visual Pressure Control for identification of the Epidural space.
The new “Visual Pressure Control” (VPC) by Pajunk offers a visual indication of the Loss of Resistance during epidural procedures.
The VPC offers a reliable alternative to the conventional Loss of Resistance technique, by visually indicating even the smallest pressure changes. This allows for a more objective cannula tip placement and increased patient safety.
Benefits of the VPC technique
- Visual indication of Loss of Resistance
- Dependable position control of the cannula tip in epidural space
- Even the smallest pressure differences are recognisable
- Fully independent from the tactile assessment
- Allows for two handed cannula placement
- Minimal amounts of saline injected into epidural space
- Simple and fast application without technique changes
- Simplifies epidural training and supervision process
For more information, please contact us today, download our Product Brochure or for a more detailed overview of this product feel free to visit Pajunk’s specialised website for this product: https://epilong-vpc.com/
InfiltraLong Catheter & Fuser Pump
Wound Infiltration Technique – the safe and economical alternative.
Multimodal pain therapy is nowadays a vital part of fast-track concept, preventing long-term consequences such as the chronification of pain. This means it makes a significant contribution to reducing overall cost.
Continuous wound infiltration offers the following particular benefits:
- It is simpler, safer and cheaper than other procedures
- Avoids the risk of motor blocks
- Enables earlier mobilisation
- Offers the option of comprehensive pain treatment
- And reduces the need for opioids
For more information, please contact us today or download our Product Brochure
Introducing the new BO-Inject Cannula by Pajunk.
Soon to be released, the BO-SonoInject and BO-NanoInject are two cannula types specially developed for the injection of BoNT, combining the expertise of PAJUNK with the special requirements of this form of administration.
The BO-SonoInject Cannula
- This is an echogenic monopolar cannula for EMG conduction and muscle stimulation, offering the possibility of BoNT injection via a Luer connection.
The BO-NanoInject Cannula
- This is a monopolar cannula for EMG conduction and muscle stimulation, offering the best possible of BoNT injection via a Luer connector.
Interested in finding out more and when it will be released?
Contact your nearest Sales Rep today or download our Product Brochure
One of our latest products developed by Pajunk is our Nerve Guard for Peripheral Nerve Blocks.
Pajunk's Nerve Guard offers additional support in the localisation of the cannula tip and prevents nerve damage, together with the automatic pressure limitation.
The benefits of the Nerve Guard:
- Blocks the injection automatically at 15 psi
- No monitoring and no visual control is necessary
- Suitable for single-step and continuous peripheral nerve blocks
- Detects incorrect cannula positioning (fascia or nerve contact)
- Avoids nerve damage and increases patient safety
What sets us apart from our competitors? Our nerve guard automatically shuts off the flow of anaesthetic once you reach the 15 psi limit, rather than just notifying you of the increased pressure flow.
For more information, please contact our H/O: (03) 8833 3804 today or download our Product Brochure
Pajunk Medical Systems has now released the E-Cath Plus; Echogenic Catheter Over Needle CNB System.
The E-Cath/ E-Cath Plus can solve problems by:
- Making catheter placement easy as a single shot
- Reducing the chance of leakage
- Reducing the chance of catheter kinking
- Offering an optimized local anaesthetic spread
- Providing optimized ultrasound visibility of needle tip, needle shaft and catheter.
For more information contact us today or download our Product Brochure